Tuesday, May 17, 2011

New Year's resolution

Well, I am completely baffled. My goal was to lose 50lbs by Christmas 2011. I bought a little pedometer last Christmas, and was going to keep track and improve my daily distance walking.
I started out at 1100 steps a day, of exercise beyond normal life. I am now up to 12,000. I have cut out 1000 calories from my diet. In almost 6 months I have lost a whopping 15 lbs! I am SO frustrated, I thought I would be a lot further by now.
It is making me think that maybe I am more fit that I thought I was, and just walking is not cutting it any more. So starting today, I am going to turn into fast walking, and faster every day, until I am buff enough to run. Hopefully challenging myself a bit more will be the cure.

No comments:

Page views since 2010


View My Stats