Saturday, February 7, 2009

I am in the rain -A child taken by child abuse



The birds are singing, there are children swinging;
The wind is blowing, and the sun is showing.
There’s love and laughter everywhere;
A sweet scent is in the air.
But still you are away in your home;
A smile on your face has never shown.
I can see your pain, but can’t you hear my laughter;
I am in the rain.
You used to tell me when you were gone I should feel no pain for you would be in the rain.
But then times changed;
I was taken before you.
Now you cry everyday;
But have no fear for I am here.
I will hold you in your darkest coldest night.
You used to say I was crazy;
I’d run in the rain and laugh and laugh.
Though you thought I was crazy, you would come and join;
And we would laugh together.
You were always there for me;
Forever and ever.
Now that I’m gone please share this one last treasure.
Go out into the rain and laugh again;
And know that I am with you until the very end


-written by me(savanah)

No comments:

Page views since 2010


View My Stats