Friday, February 20, 2009

Sickies and ickies


Don't ya just hate it when some one comes to you and says "Oh man I feel like crap, I am so sick!" *cough cough sniff sniff*
Man! It makes me almost mad! Why do you go to school(or work) when you know you are sick?! It's like a ticking time bomb. Hi I am sick and I know you want to join me. So scoot over a little closer and let me wipe my germs all over you.
There are these two girls at my school, one in history class, the other in English. The one comes to school barely conscious, and sleeps through the whole class. The other comes and can barely speak because her nose is so clogged and her throat is so sore. I ask both of them why they are even here. I am thinking in my head, it must be because they want to spread their sickness, since that's all they really are doing! And I get the same response from both of them, "Oh *cough cough* I uh *sniff* I don't want to get behind in the lessons."
Why would you think that?!!!! One is just staring in a daze, the other is literally asleep with her head on the desk, you're gonna be behind anyway because you aren't learning anything when you are that out of your mind. GO HOME AND LEAVE YOUR GERMS TO YOURSELF!!!!!!
When you go to school sick you are not saving your grade because you aren't really learning the lesson, doing good on a test, or keeping up in your school work. When you go to work sick, you aren't preventing getting behind. You are not fuctioning correctly so you will not be able to do anything the best you can. All you are doing is wearing out your body, and giving your germs to every one else!
Did I mention I am home sick today?!

No comments:

Page views since 2010


View My Stats