Monday, May 18, 2009

I am living in the K Zone!

If you don't go to my church then you most likely don't understand the title. The pastor has been preaching that we live in this world but not according to its standard. While the world is in economic crisis, the people of God's kingdom still thrive. I am now living proof of that! I am getting near graduation(20days!!!)and I finally got off my lazy butt and decided to go look for a job. I went out for 3hrs one day and the next day I got a call for an interview. Friday I had an interview and they told me they had several to decide from but they would have a decision by the end of the day. Before I left the building, they came and told me I got the job!! In 2hrs I will be on my way to my first day of work!!
God is good to those who serve Him, and He shall provide their need. Let God move and He will move miraculously!
Blessings!
A working woman, Savanah ♥

No comments:

Page views since 2010


View My Stats