Sunday, May 17, 2009

Uncertain

That's pretty much how I can wrap up the state of my life right now, uncertain. I thought I was moving out of state, but I'm not. I thought I knew how I was paying for college, but I don't. I thought I knew exactly how my life was gonna go, oh boy! Now I laugh at even the thought. Ya know, when I was 12 I was convinced that by hi school I would have found fame as a superstar singer. Thought I'd be traveling the world finding wealth, fame, romance, adventure. I seriously went through the last quarter of 6th grade thinking my school work didn't matter because soon I would be famous and when you have fame...you don't get homework! Ha ha! Well let's just say I am glad that dream did not come true. So where am I now in reality? I don't really know!! I just found a good part time job working in a nursing home, I will be starting at community college in the fall, and yes...I graduate in 3WEEKS!!!!!! Key Club is over, sports games are over, school outings, dramatic hugs in the hall, and many relationships are now all over. School is near done! The week after that, the Relay for Life will also be over! I am at a point in my life where everything is ending. I now can only see work and church as my life. But I know that endings are just another word for new beginnings. New friends, new adventures, new jokes, and new priceless memories. Although the future is blurry, I do know great things are in store.
Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.

No comments:

Page views since 2010


View My Stats