Friday, January 8, 2010

Update

In my last post my life was in complete utter chaos. Well, things have improved just a tad. First off I am going to be allowed to stay on ASG on the terms that I will have a better GPA by Spring term. I changed my major to journalism. I have had 4 week of classes now and must say it fits my much better. My hobbies are writing and making videos and that's exactly what I am doing in my classes. I wasn't really fitting in in my classes last term with the nursing students. The only friends I made were in ASG. I went to my classes this term and first day I had ten new friends. Some one asked me today how I am liking my classes. I just laughed and said, "It's like they were made just for me."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad to hear that things are improving! Thanks for the update!

Page views since 2010


View My Stats