Thursday, October 7, 2010

Apple Strudel vs, Blueberry Pop Tarts

Just putting in my two cents here.

I forgot to each breakfast today and was very hungry by 9 am, so I went over to the school book store and bought two packages of Pop Tarts. One titled, "Blueberry" and the other, "Apple Strudel".
So I was sitting out on the grassy field benches, thinking about how much I hate the cold, and pondering why if I hate it so much, am I sitting outside?
I greatly enjoyed my blueberry pop tart. It had just enough artificial berry and just cancer causing sugar replacements, to trick my mind into believing it was a good meal.
Still hungry, I opened up the second package. The first thing I noticed was it was much thinner than the berry. As I picked it up the fake brown sugar all fell off. The supposed-to-be icing was hard and crunchy.
If crunchy wasn't bad enough, getting it rammed in and stuck in my permanant retainer was miserable.
I keep biting into it thinking more and more, that I 1. Hate being cold. 2. This pop tart is way too sweet and way to crunchy.





Moral of the story, if you are going to sit on a metal bench outside in 60 degree weather, eat Berry Pop Tart, not Apple Strudel.

No comments:

Page views since 2010


View My Stats