Thursday, February 24, 2011

20 Hilarious Facebook Pages (cause you know they're true)

In 2010 there was a massive fad with creating Facebook fan pages. I got such a kick out of it! Everything imaginable; there was a page for. It showed me a lot of things I do and think on a regular basis, but never noticed.
Here are 20 pages that made me laugh out loud
:




1. Laughing so hard you clap like a retarded seal
2. When I see someone walking by me at night, I assume they’re going to kill me
3. Hate when nobody comments on your awesomely thought up status
4. You've been dating for 2 days - you don't love each other. Shut up.
5. I can't just push the crosswalk button once. I need to push it like 6 times
6. That moment your heart stops when your chair tilts back too far
7. The mini heart attack you get when you miss a step going down the stairs.
8. I have a bad habit of laughing at inappropriate moments
9. It's winter and you're orange. Something just doesn't seem right here.
10. The Mini Spaz Attack When Your In Bed, Half Asleep And Imagine Your Falling
11. Awkward eye contact with people in cars next to you at red lights
12. If Guns Kill People, Do Pencils Misspell Words?
13. I hate it when I'm making a milkshake and boys just show up in my yard
14. You need to discipline your kid before I punch them in the face
15. Thinking of someone when you become a fan of something.
16. How do bus drivers close the door after they get off the bus
17. That mood where everything seems hysterically funny
18. Awkwardly Trying to Run With a Backpack
19. Lowering the music when looking for a street address so I can see better
20. ''Batteries not included'' ruined Christmas day

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know which one I like best, 1,2,3,5,6,9,12,13,14,19 oh I can't decide. Very funny first-lady of blogs!

Page views since 2010


View My Stats